- Measuring small workpieces like measuring large planes
· WINDOWS software can do data analysis or storage.
NOVO-CURVE curved gloss instrument application:
· Coatings: interior appliances, various pens, toys, etc.
· Wood: logs, materials painted or varnished
· Auto parts: steering wheel, fenders, etc.
· Plastic: various extruded products such as windows, frames, bottles, mobile phones, etc.
· Furniture: wood, metal or metal
· Paint glaze ceramics: cups, toiletries, tiles, etc.
· Column products: pipes, bottles, flexible packaging, cans, etc.
· Plating: jewelry, door handles, handles, buttons, etc.
· Military camouflage: low-gloss military products such as telescopes, light weapons, etc.
· Sealed glass bottles: perfume bottles, whiskey bottles, etc.
NOVO-CURVE curved gloss meter technical data:
· Measuring angle: 60 degrees
· Measuring area: 2 × 2 mm
· Data storage capacity: 999
· Statistical values: maximum, minimum, average, decimable coefficient
· Data processing: connect PC or printer
· Data transmission RS232 interface
· The aluminum base makes the measured values of the instrument accurate and reliable.
· Meet the standard: ASTM D523
· Weight: 2.5 kg
· Size: 260 × 220 × 100 mm
· Power supply: 110–120 V AC or 220–240 V AC
· NOVO-CURVE curved gloss meter configuration:
· Main unit, foot switch, BAM traceable standard board, WINDOWS version software, power supply, RS232 connection cable