The HF series digital display force gauge is a push-pull load test instrument with high resolution and easy to use digital display. It uses push-pull load test, plug-in force test and destructive test with various products.
· High precision and high resolution: accuracy of 0.5, minimum reading of 0.001N;
· 6 kinds of measurement modes: standard test mode, push-pull peak mode, thrust peak mode, tension peak mode, external node break-through horizontal mode, external power-saving on-off mode, maximizing test efficiency;
· Three display modes are available: real time, peak, automatic peak;
· Three unit conversion: N, kg, lb;
· Peak hold function: can capture the peak value during the test;
· Comparative function: the upper and lower limits are freely set. The LCD display is displayed with “MAX” and “MIN” and the buzzer automatically reports;
·Signal output function: The comparison value can be set. When the force value during measurement is greater than the comparison value, the signal is output;
·Automatic peak function: Automatically cancel after displaying the peak value for 2 seconds;
·Automatic shutdown function: automatic shutdown for 10 minutes without operation;
· Calculation function: connect to the computer, can automatically calculate the maximum value and minimum value of each test;
· LCD screen can be flipped display: press the “Print” button to flip the screen 180 degrees;
· Real-time analysis function: It can be connected to the computer. When testing, the test curve is displayed synchronously on the computer for various analysis.