The true color screen Richter hardness tester is based on the in-depth study of the principle of measuring the hardness of the Richter scale. It is an innovative design of the built-in printer, tolerance limit setting and other multi-function hardness measuring instruments. The thermal printer supports on-site instant printing to ensure the fairness of measurement results and long-term storage and traceability of data. It uses full Chinese display and menu operation, which is easy and convenient to operate. This machine can directly display various hardness values such as Richter, Brinell, Rockwell, Vickers, and Shore. The instrument is compact, portable and highly reliable, suitable for harsh operating environments, resistant to vibration, shock and electromagnetic interference.
l According to the principle of measuring the hardness of the Richter scale, all metal materials can be tested with high precision.
l According to the market demand, four kinds of material hardness values have been added. D-type impact device alloy tool steel has increased HRA and HB; cast aluminum alloy HV item; C-type impact device has increased cast aluminum alloy HV item; with "user material" function In theory, the hardness of all metal materials can be tested.
l It is convenient to switch to all hardness systems (HL, HB, HRB, HRC, HRA, HV, HS) and convert the hardness measurement values in parallel.
l Large-screen true color LCD display and WOINDOWS interface, the content is vivid and clear, and the information is clear and intuitive.
l Menu operation, easy to operate.
l The brightness of the LCD can be adjusted at will, which is convenient for use in dimly lit environments.
l USB communication interface, which can exchange data and parameter settings with PC conveniently and quickly.
l One main unit can be equipped with 7 different impact devices to automatically identify the type of impact device. There is no need to recalibrate when changing.
l It can store up to 600 sets (impact times 32~1) hardness measurement data. Each set of data includes information such as single measurement value, average value, measurement date, impact direction, number of times, material, and hardness system.
l The upper and lower limits of the hardness value can be set in advance, and the alarm is automatically exceeded in the range, which is convenient for users to test in batches.
l Power supply with integrated lithium battery, can work continuously for not less than 100 hours, with automatic sleep, automatic shutdown and other power-saving features.
l There is a remaining battery indicator on the LCD to prompt the user to charge in time.
l With indication software calibration function.
l It can be equipped with powerful microcomputer software, with rich functions such as transmission measurement results, measured value storage management, measured value statistical analysis, and printed measurement report, meeting the higher requirements of quality assurance activities and management.
l Design basis: "Technical conditions of Leeb hardness tester" JB/T 9378-2001.
l Built-in thermal printer, you can directly print the current measured data, or you can select a certain set of stored data.
Scope of application:
● Installed mechanical or permanent assembly parts.
● Mold cavity.
● Heavy workpieces.
● Failure analysis of pressure vessels, steam turbine generator sets and their equipment.
● Measure workpieces with very small spaces.
● Bearings and other parts.
● Material classification of metal material warehouses.
● Quick inspection of multiple measuring parts in a large range of large workpieces.
Steel and cast steel, alloy tool steel, stainless steel, gray cast iron, ductile iron, cast aluminum alloy, copper-zinc alloy (brass), copper-tin alloy (bronze), pure copper, forged steel
1. The hardness test of the product in the mass production process, the standard set can meet the test requirements.
2. Hardness testing of annealing, tempering, quenching and other heat treatments. If there is a hardened layer in the selection, it is necessary to pay attention to the thickness of the hardened layer. If the hardened layer is too thin, it is necessary to select the C-type impact device.
3. Bearings need to pay attention to the bearing diameter when testing the hardness. If the diameter is too small, you need to choose the special-shaped support ring.
4. When the gear hardness is detected, if the gear is too small, you need to select the DL impact device.
5. When casting castings, if the performance of the finish is difficult, you need to select the G-type impact device.
Note: When using the Leeb hardness tester, the workpiece to be tested must meet certain test conditions, mainly in three aspects: the workpiece weight is not less than 2KG, the minimum thickness is not less than 10mm, and the surface roughness is not more than 1.6um. If the above conditions are not met, it must be firmly supported or tightly coupled!